Monday, October 28, 2013

7 Months!

Holy Moly! Where did my little baby go?!? This girl is a bruiser! Here are some of my favorite pics from this month! ENJOY!

Trying new foods all the time!
Apples (a semi fan)
Bananas! (not a fan!)

Pears! (Possibly her favorite fruit thus far...)
Side note: Am I the only one that thinks making baby food is so much fun?!? I get so excited to do new things!

Doing what she loves most...sitting up in the swing like it's a ride, enjoying her favorite toys!


That one time she leaned over and picked my water bottle up off the floor (and I swiftly removed the pillow from under her feet)
Oktoberfest 2013
 
The BFFs checkin' out each others outfits


7th Month Photo shoot (Or our best attempt at one anyway...) 











Two Teeth!
Bath time fun!

 I knew this day would come!

Here's the link to a video of her doing her infamous monster voice! Just in time for Halloween! (It's at the 2:00 mark)





Other mentionables from this month:
Teething Sucks! It will be the death of me!
Scootin' and Rockin' is the cutest, but also very nerve-racking. I am anxiously awaiting her first CRAWL
Her monster voice is hysterical
Hissy Fits are in full effect! 
She may turn orange in the near future, as she only LOVES to eat squash...even though I keep trying to get her to eat other things
We tried crying it out for the first time the other day...EPIC FAIL 
Please pray for us, I know at nearly 8 months we are late to the crib-transitioning game,(no judging), but its been super hard and I welcome any and all tips! 

Until next month!
  











No comments:

Post a Comment