Sunday, November 11, 2012

20 weeks! It's a GIRL!


How far along? 20 weeks, 4 days (in this pic, I'm a little behind...newer post coming soon!)
Total weight gain/loss: 15 lbs (but I'm officially half way, so that's ok right? Here's to hoping I max out at 30!)
Maternity clothes? Loving my leggings and boots now that it's getting a little chilly!
Stretch marks?Finally got me some BIO OIL!! Slathering it on each and every day! I had a fire lit under me after one night my belly starting itching really badly and I convinced myself it was the forming of stretch marks!
Sleep: Still so so... better on the days I actually get up and go to bed instead of sleeping on the sofa!
Best moment this week:Well, to back track a little, at 19 it was finally finding out that baby is a GIRL!!! Who would have guessed? Certainly not me! There is a fairly ridiculous video on facebook of the actual moment we found out, and I'm a hot mess! HAHA! I truly thought it was a boy! And week 20 would probably be getting to dress my belly up as SNOOPY! So fun!

Miss Anything?Yummy rum punch at the annual Halloween party we attend!
 Movement: A little I think! Although, I still have a hard time deciphering whether or not it's just gas! haha! 
Food cravings: Halloween candy was pretty good to me this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: coffee, I wonder if I'll ever like it again?
Gender: GIRL!!! Miss Sailor Annabelle
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I think I have Halloween candy to thank for my happiness this week!
Looking forward to: Decorating the nursery! And feeling more kicks!

Grow Strong my little banana!
Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment