Sunday, October 21, 2012

18 Weeks!

I soon realized after taking this pic that I am in fact, barefoot & pregnant. I then tried to crop my feet out, but it just wouldn't work! Guess you can say my Arkansas boy is rubbing off on me ;-)

How far along? 18 weeks, 5 days. 
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs...(and feeling every bit of it!)
Maternity clothes? Rocking some awesome maternity boyfriend jeans & Target maternity v-neck in this pic...I have officially converted, and may never stop wearing maternity jeans might I add! 
Stretch marks? No, still need Bio Oil...Pregnancy brain sucks! I can't remember anything! 
Sleep: ehhh, so so... but at least the cough is pretty much gone! But the back pain has started! yikes!
Best moment this week: No doctor's appointments this past week, so I guess maybe the best moments have been: officially picking a boys name (No, I won't tell you, and we're still undecided on the girl one!), hearing everyone's gender guesses has been fun! (So many people have had dreams about our baby, so funny!) Oh, and I did get my first congratulations from a complete stranger...and that was a sweet moment. 
Miss Anything? Need I say it? Alcohol. I think I was set off this week by emptying an old wine bottle I found in the fridge....even at several months old, the scent was glorious!
 Movement: I'm gonna go with not yet! I don't think so anyway. Every time I feel any kind of cramp I'm like, "Is that it?" But I've been told that when you know, you know...and well, I just don't know! 
Food cravings: V-8! (Spicy of course! With extra hot sauce and salt!) So weird since I never touched the stuff pre-pregnancy.  I think I had a glass every day after work this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still coffee!
Have you started to show yet: yep!
Gender prediction: Boy, hubby says girl! One week and we shall see! 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy this week! No crying fits to report! Maybe a little pissy at times if I am being completely candid.
Looking forward to: Our gender-reveal party and of course finding out what love bug is, and feeling some kicks! 

Grow Strong my little sweet potato! 
Love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment