Sunday, October 7, 2012

16 Weeks! WHO DAT BABY!!!


So, the Saints may not be doing so hot right now, but our little bambino will still be a WHO DAT!

How far along? 16 Weeks, 5 days. 
Total weight gain/loss: 11lbs. (Womp Womp....)
Maternity clothes?Mine finally came in! I have been loving my new full panel black leggings, and the skinny jeans aren't so bad either... I feel stylish again, instead of just a 10lbs sausage in a 5 lbs. wrapper. (Well, except for my Saints apparel, still gotta squeeze into that for the time being!)
Stretch marks? No, still have yet to get Bio-Oil, must.go.this.week.must.stop.them.dead.in.their.tracks!
Sleep: Sleeping is still sucking. Last week I found out my cough was actually bronchitis. But I got some antibiotics (safe ones for the bambino of course), and appear to be on the mend. 
Best moment this week:Getting the results back from our sequential screening (testing for Down Syndrome etc.) All negative! Praise God! Originally I wasn't going to get any of this done, as it didn't make a difference if baby had any abnormalities or not, but my high-risk doctor recommended it since it also checks on the placenta (in which case mine is already low, and being monitored!) But I am happy to report that over the last two weeks its moved up from covering 1/2 the cervix, to 1/3rd of it! KEEP ON CLIMBING!!
We also asked some of our best buds, Brittany and Chase, to be baby's godparents, they graciously accepted. 
Miss Anything? I miss actually enjoying coffee on a fall morning, since the smell is still making me ill!
 Movement: Not yet!
Food cravings: Hot dogs!! (Don't worry, we heated them properly!) and cheese, just cut up pieces of cheese... what am I? 5?
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of coffee, but I have indulged in a few iced coffees (Hello Pumpkin Spice!! So nice to see you again!) And they seem to go down fine, but you won't find me inside of a coffee shop, or drinking anything hot and fragrant any time soon!  
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes, but I haven't been asked anything pregnancy related by a stranger yet...
Gender prediction: Boy and hubby thinks it's a girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:Still a big cry baby. This week I cried over Glee again,and also after I spilled Taco Bell on the sofa.
Looking forward to:The big reveal, and feeling some kicks!

Grow strong my little navel orange.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment