Wednesday, January 30, 2013

32 Weeks!

How far along? 32 weeks, 2 days.


Total weight gain/loss: 32 lbs in 32 weeks. Is it too late to make 35 lbs. my new goal?
 

Maternity clothes? all the time. But this cute little yellow number is actually an oldie I found in the back of my closet. It works with leggings.


Stretch marks? Still slathering the Bio Oil! None spotted yet. but I can't see below my belly button, so that doesn't say much...


Sleep: Still lame! Thinking a body pillow may help, but then again, the problem isn't as much getting comfy as it is TURNING OVER to get comfy. 

Best moment this week: Well, backtracking a little, Friday (1/18) was my last day of work until after Sailor gets here, and my coworker, along with some of the parents of the kids I teach threw me a WONDERFUL SURPRISE SHOWER! And boy was I surprised! The tears? They were flowing!! Here are some pics:


 This one was the doozy! That's all my sweet babies' hand prints. I love it!
 
  Two days later I had another FABULOUS shower thrown by my best friend, and Sailor's godmother, Brittany. It was beautiful and I felt so blessed!
 Sailor and her future best friend, Eliana.

As for my actual 32nd week, I've just been enjoying the extra rest. Not to mention I feel like a good wife again, cooking and straightening the house...I legit haven't done much of that for like...8 months. haha.  
 
Miss Anything? Comfort .And a big, fat, spicy tuna roll!

 Movement:Tons! Crazy girl loves my rib cage! Thanks Sailor, mommy appreciates it! 

Food cravings: Oranges! Lately, if I am not eating oranges, I'm sipping orange juice!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Tried at home coffee a few days ago...still not a fan. 

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: No


Belly Button in or out? Flat

Wedding rings on or off? Off! And replaced by a huge faux set from Wally World :-)

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody I guess. Or just still very emotional. This past Sunday morning I LITERALLY cried over spilled milk...LITERALLY! I had just made myself a yummy bowl of cereal, plopped down too hard on the couch...and BAM, MILK EVERYWHERE! I felt like such a fatty that I just started bawling! My sweet hubby was gracious enough to clean it while I had a melt down... and then not laugh about it til a few hours later!

Looking forward to: I have one more "Family Shower," and then it will just be a countdown til Sailor!

Grow Strong my little squash!

Love,
Mommy


As promised, here are some of my favorite maternity pics! Thanks again Leslie! 






No comments:

Post a Comment