Sunday, January 13, 2013

30 Weeks!


Hangin' in the nursery :-)
How far along? 30 weeks, 4 days

Total weight gain/loss: 29 lbs! (So much for my 30lbs dream....) That's 5 lbs in 2 weeks! Guess you can say all of my senses are fully functioning again, and consequently, my appetite is back! 

Maternity clothes? Yes, but I would like to proudly point out that I am wearing my size small pre-pregnancy maxi skirt in this pic. Way under my belly of course!

Stretch marks? Bio Oil all day,but I'm definitely getting itchy around my belly, and that makes me nervous!

Sleep: Sucky, who knew it would be so hard to turn a basketball over from side to side.

Best moment this week: Well,to backtrack a little, last Sunday our very talented friend Leslie took some maternity pictures for us! We had so much fun! Even though it seemed like it was the coldest day of the year! Anyway, I got to see some sneak peeks, and I'm in love! I'll post a few when I get them back! Thanks Leslie! Also, I would have to say the best moments of this past week have been us really getting on the ball with the nursery! Each day has been like Christmas when I get home and see things I've ordered on my doorstep! Some of the goodies: Graphic prints from Etsy to hang up, Her letters, curtains, a chandelier, and some spice racks to display our favorite books, (Thank you Pinterest!) not to mention 10 or so of mommy and daddy's favorite books! (The Grouchy Lady Bug, Fancy Nancy, and Love You Forever...to name a few!)
 
Miss Anything? Comfort. Plain and simple. I feel like no matter where I am, I am never comfortable!

 Movement:Tons!

Food cravings: Not a lot in particular. I guess I've drank plenty of orange juice this week...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really.

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? Flat

Wedding rings on or off? Off! Now it looks like I'm having a bastard child, but hey, I'm proud of myself for taking them off right before I likely lost my finger to blood loss. Sacrifices.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been super sappy this week because I am coming up on my last week of work before I start my maternity leave, and I honestly don't know how I am going to function without my "School Babies!" I'm so attached it's not even funny! These were my "first children," and I'm gonna miss out on so much while I'm gone! I've cried a few times just thinking about it... Friday is gonna be rough...pray for me. Anyway, before anyone gets worried, I am not on bed rest or anything, my doctor said that while dealing with Cerebral Palsy and pregnancy, she's basically treating me as if I am carrying twins. (Due to the double lack of balance.) She said if I had a desk job she probably would have let me go much longer, but since my job is very active, and involves many hazards I could trip over, she feels it would be best to cut out a bit early. 

Looking forward to: My shower next weekend!

Grow Strong my little cucumber!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment