Monday, December 31, 2012

28 Weeks!

How far along? 28 Weeks. (On Christmas Day!)

Total weight gain/loss:Still hanging on to 24 lbs. I actually had the worst sinus infection ever over the last 2 weeks, and well, when you can't taste anything, it doesn't really entice you to eat much...

Maternity clothes? Oh yes, but I still rock my pre-preggo sweaters and jackets, with only one or two [top] buttons buttoned. 

Stretch marks? Bio Oil all day. Still none spotted yet...

Sleep: Sucky, especially with the added discomfort of not being able to breathe through your nose...(Luckily, I am on antibiotics now and feeling much better!) 
Best moment this week: Well last week I got the diabetes test over with! No gestational diabetes...everyone get excited!! It actually wasn't that bad, just tasted like a flat Sunkist. Anyway, the best moments this week would have to be all of baby's movements! She is a wild woman in there! I find it particularly funny that if I sit a certain way on the sofa, I can pretty much count down like 15 minutes before she finds her favorite position...nuzzled right in my right rib cage!! It's so weird to see the right side of my belly practically bulge out like a tumor! I think I could watch all of her fluid movements all day. And even  though some are painful, all of this is so amazing! 
Miss Anything? Well, with it being New Years Eve and all, you know I have to say a good cocktail :-) And maybe a cute sparkly top. But don't yall worry, I'm still rocking a glittery little maternity top tonight! 

 Movement:Tons!

Food cravings: Practically everything in sight now that I can taste again!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really. Not even coffee. I have even been indulging in some Starbucks (with some Christmas gift cards!) Yet I still haven't mustered up the courage to drink home made coffee just yet...

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? Flat

Wedding rings on or off? On, still can't get them off!

Happy or Moody most of the time: So emotional this week. Just a big cry baby! Between being sick, being all sappy because of the holidays (I feel so blessed!), and the nursery coming together, I just can't contain myself! 
Looking forward to: Maternity pictures, showers, finishing up the nursery...birth :-)

Grow Strong my little eggplant!

Love,
Mommy


And some nursery progress...

 You can't really tell from the pics, but it's painted this pretty pinkish brown color called "Meadow Pink!" And the empty spot next to the night stand is where the glider we ordered will go! We are hoping it will get here before Sailor since they said it could take up to 12 weeks, and well, I only have like 10. 

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking I hadn't seen an update from you lately and I wondered how you were doing. I love reading all your posts. I'm so excited for you peanut. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I am getting more excited (and uncomfortable!) by the day!

    ReplyDelete