Sunday, December 16, 2012

26 Weeks!

How far along? 26 Weeks, 4 days. 

Total weight gain/loss: 24 lbs. My acid reflux was so bad last weekend, I couldn't keep anything down :-( it was horrible! Which likely explains the weight loss. But thanks to some wonderful mommy advice via Facebook, I think a combination of my prescription, tums, and a glass of milk at night has made it more manageable for now! Perhaps my suffering means Sailor will have a head full of dark hair...we shall see! 

Maternity clothes? Always. Funny story, I was very fortunate to get some great maternity hand-me downs from a friend of a friend,Summer, and while sorting through them with my non-pregnant friend, Stephanie, we made a "NO" pile, and had a good time laughing at some things thinking, "NO WAY!" Stephanie then suggested that I keep a few items I said,"NO WAY" to, because according to Summer (who has 3 kids), at some point I will get desperate. Fast forward to this past Thursday, when in desperate need for something warm, I sought out a big comfy sweater from the "NO Pile" and to tonight, as I sit here in the comfiest pair of huge pants I thought I'd never wear.

Stretch marks? Bio Oil all day!

Sleep: Sucks! Every night...SUCKS! Tossing and turning....tossing and turning. 
Best moment this week: Well, no doctor's appointments this week, but its been pretty great to peek into our newly painted nursery, with our newly assembled crib and changing table, courtesy of my sweet hubby! (still waiting on the dresser and night stand) Sometimes I just stand in there and imagine things a few months from now, other times I stand in there and get stressed out at how much is left to do! haha! 
Miss Anything? Cute outfits for the holidays! While browsing at Charming Charlie this weekend, (I can still splurge on jewelry!) I kept thinking, look at all these cute shirts for skinny people...must be nice!

 Movement:Tons!

Food cravings: Coke and milk! (Don't worry, not together!)

Anything making you queasy or sick: coffee, peanut butter (thanks to last weekend's acid reflux issues...)

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? Flat, but not out! 

Wedding rings on or off? On, problem is they won't come off!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy I'd say. (Maybe this is a better question for my hubby!)
Looking forward to: Doing more stuff to the nursery, maternity pictures, showers, birth :-) 
All kinds of things!
 
Grow Strong my little head of lettuce!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment