Monday, February 25, 2013

36 Weeks!

Same outfit, different week. Only so much fits these days...


How far along? 36 weeks, 5 days.

Total weight gain/loss: 37 lbs....and feeling every bit of it. 


Maternity clothes? I must admit, I am quite proud that I can still mix a few non-maternity pieces in. And by few, I mean exactly 3 things! 2 pairs of yoga pants, and a black maxi skirt. Although surely they will all be nice and stretched out post-pregnancy.


Stretch marks? The beginnings of two have been spotted....on both sides, precisely where I haven't been oiling...go figure! yuck! 


Sleep: Terrible, horrible, awful... and any other definition you can think of!


Best moment this week: Yesterday I got to celebrate my newest niece, Eliana Rose, and my fellow fabulous preggo/BFF, Brittany, at a "Sprinkle" in her honor. It was so much fun! And I feel so lucky to be able to go through this with my very best friend! It's also her 2nd baby, so its been so nice to be able to vent and pick her brain for advice. 



 

Miss Anything? Mimosas, Bloody Mary's....you name it, they were flowing yesterday and I wish I could have partaken!


 Movement:Tons! Mainly in my ribcage! Thanks Sailor! 


Food cravings: Nothing in particular, just eating like a hog. Trying to avoid acid reflux at all cost (Impossible! The other day I woke up with it! I hadn't even eaten anything yet!!)


Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really.


Gender: Girl!


Labor Signs: No. Doc says I'm completely closed! Which is good if you're having a C-section, as I am.


Belly Button in or out? Flat


Wedding rings on or off? Off! I wonder if my size 4 wedding bands will ever fit again? 


Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, and Happy. So happy and excited that it is getting so close! I am SO READY. But if I am going to be completely candid, I am a nervous wreck about the c-section. I thought I'd be fine, but the closer it gets, the more I want to throw up and cry just thinking about it. I honestly feel so calm and at peace about officially being a mom and taking care of the baby, but I just can't get past the terror of surgery and the unexpected. Prayer has been helping though. Join me?


Looking forward to: My precious baby girl.

Grow Strong my little Honey Dew!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment