Thursday, March 7, 2013

38 Weeks!


Last prenatal post! here we go!


How far along? 38 weeks, 2 days..


Total weight gain/loss:Final weigh in....(no drum roll please...) 40 lbs!

Maternity clothes? Rockin' pre-pregnancy yoga pants til the very end baby!


Stretch marks? One big ole nasty sucker decided to sprawl itself right across my lower abdomen as of last week...bummer. It's actually right where Sailor likes to lay, so I think she pushed it out...I'm just sayin'  
 
Sleep: Terrible, But I am so anxious about tomorrow, surely there will be no need for sleep at all tonight!


Best moment this week:Yesterday we finally got another ultrasound! I haven't gotten one since 24 weeks! So I loved seeing our precious baby girl! She's gotten so big, (estimated at 8 lbs. 15 oz. although I know those things are always off!) and she looks so squished and ready to come out! Only a few more hours my baby..

Miss Anything?  Comfort! 


Movement:Tons! She must be getting strong, because some of those jabs are mighty painful!



Food cravings: Nothing in particular. I've been VERY thirsty lately though...

Anything making you queasy or sick: The anxiousness about the c-section tomorrow. I just want everything to go well, and for baby and me to come out of it perfectly fine. Pray for us please. I was suppose to go in this coming Tuesday, but because of my blood pressure suddenly being high, and trace amounts of protein in my urine yesterday, they moved me up to tomorrow, which in turn brought on its own set of anxieties with me being a planner and all. I am glad my in-laws were able to shoot down here at the speed of light to be with us, but I'm sad my dad wasn't set to fly out til Saturday, and is now going to miss the birth. Such is life I suppose.

Gender: Girl!


Labor Signs: No.

Belly Button in or out? Flat


Wedding rings on or off? Off! I wonder if my size 4 wedding bands will ever fit again? 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Sooooo very happy and ready to meet my sweet girl. Ready for the process of it all to be over with too though!


Looking forward to: My precious baby girl, What will you look like? Who will you look like? Will you have lots of hair? Will you be a chunky monkey....or an itty bitty? So much to wonder! I could go on and on. But most importantly, may you just be very very healthy. Amen. 

Grow Strong my little pumpkin!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment