Saturday, July 14, 2012

Dear Baby,

There is so much I want to tell you.
First of all, I want to let you know that Daddy and I prayed earnestly for you.
We prayed for when would be the best time to have you.
We prayed for the blessing to be able to experience pregnancy.
And now here we are, praying for a healthy, beautiful, perfect, baby.

Mommy doesn't care if you are a boy or a girl,
Or if you are born in Summer, Fall, Winter, or Spring,
Or if you have lots of dark hair like mommy and daddy,
or none at all.
Mommy doesn't care if you have daddy's beautiful blue eyes, or my brown ones.
Or fair skin, or dark skin.
Mommy just wants you to be healthy.
Please, grow strong (and be strong) for mommy.
I'm a nervous wreck.

I love you my little apple seed (That's how big you are now!),
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment